About Shapiro Finley Fine Homes Of Del Mar Realty
Shapiro Finley Fine Homes of Del Mar Realty has been helping buyers and sellers in San Diego for 40 years. Sally Shapiro, and John and Elizabeth Finley have a combined 55 years experience in a variety of real estate related fields. They have combined their vast real estate backgrounds to become the heart and soul of Shapiro Finley Fine Homes. Their commitment and level of customer service to their buyers and sellers lays the foundation for a successful repeat and referral based business. One of the main goals they set out to achieve when they formed Shapiro Finley Fine Homes was to provide the highest level of customer service, guidance, and support to their clients. This has resulted in repeat clients and referrals to their friends, family and co-workers. The core belief of Sally, John, & Elizabeth is that buying or selling a home is much more than just a transaction, it represents the investments, hopes, dreams, and futures of the people we work with. It’s more than just a transaction to our clients and therefore it is more than just a transaction to us.
We have a combined 55+ years of Real Estate experience.
- We know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy.
- We'll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
- We are full-time real estate agents - anything less and you'd be short changed.
- We'll use our connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
- You'll be our only client in the real estate transaction.
- We'll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- As a standard business practice we preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- We won't waste your time - when an offer is made, we'll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
- You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as our dynamic web and e-mail resources.
Let's get together to talk about your home buying and/or selling plans. Call us John (760-815-2266) and/or Elizabeth (760-390-1438) and/or Sally (858-243-1122)or send us an e-mail (email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org; Sally@shapirofinley.com ), we'll set-up a time to meet that is easy and convenient for you.
If you're not ready to meet us in person, please tour our website. We are sure you'll find the resources here useful and helpful.
- Shapiro Finley Fine Homes, of Del Mar Realty Associate